Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

emadshaaban

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 16, 2015
hello,
Is there any app to brows my laptop using my iPhone by wifi network,with out internet.

eelw

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2012
Look for PDANet on Cydia. I sometimes use it at the library when my laptop can't connect to wifi while my iPhone is able to connect. Worked wired via USB or wifi hotspot.

mikecwest

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2013
Look for PDANet on Cydia. I sometimes use it at the library when my laptop can't connect to wifi while my iPhone is able to connect. Worked wired via USB or wifi hotspot.

I don't think that’s what he was asking for. I think he wants to be able to control "his" mac remotely without the phone or computer being on the internet.

emadshaaban

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 16, 2015
I don't think that’s what he was asking for. I think he wants to be able to control "his" mac remotely without the phone or computer being on the internet.
Yes this is what I was looking for...
To check my laptop files by my phone wirelessly (but with out Internet like in team viewer app)

----------

mikecwest

macrumors 65816
Jul 7, 2013
Yes this is what I was looking for...
To check my laptop files by my phone wirelessly (but with out Internet like in team viewer app)

----------

Sorry I don't have an answer to your question, but at least i understood it. :)

You might see if you can connect to a wireless router for a local network connection, that is not connected to the internet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.