is there any different between ipad4 and ipad air about handwritting?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by SeanSy, May 30, 2014.

1. SeanSy macrumors newbie

As we all known, the screen of ipad air became thinner than the other ipads. as a result, I felt the precision of the jot Touch was bigger when I use jot Touch on ipad Air comparing to ipad4 or 3.

Does anyone have the same feeling about the influence of the precision on different series of iPads?

:confused:

2. s2mikey macrumors 68020

s2mikey

Honestly, I can't imagine much difference between the various models when it comes to handwriting. The Air is lighter so it might feel better holding it or whatever but the actual writing part? No, no difference.

3. iMacBooked macrumors 6502a

iMacBooked

4. SeanSy thread starter macrumors newbie

thanks for replying! In fact, I confirm the difference is really after I comparing the ipad3 and ipad air when I am handwritting using jot Touch 4. As a result, I made a decision that I sell the air(wifi , 32G) and bought ipad4(wifi, 128G) in order to having the same precision. The offset is really bigger on ipad air than on ipad 3 or 4.
    There is another fact that the TruGlide Apex whose designer improve the pen when the ipad air appear on the market, because the pen fit the ipad 1,2,3,4 but not fit Air well.
    If you have the two ipad, you can have a try.

Thank you all the same.

----------

By the way, the ipad4 (wifi 128G) is fairly cheap, about $608.:)