Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dreamerdonkey

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 4, 2012
Bangladesh
Hello, I am wondering, is there any controller out there to play iPad game. I use a ps3 controller for playing my PC game. So I was thinking about is there any that kind of accessories for play iPad game. I really don't like the system to play using touch. Rather I am a pressing the button kind of guy. So any suggestion and opinion is welcome.

dreamerdonkey

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 4, 2012
Bangladesh
You've got a few options, although it seems not every game with work with them.

iCade 8-Bitty

iControlPad

Duo Gamer for Gameloft games

Joypad app that turns your iPhone into a controller
Really appreciate your help. Very useful information. By the way I don't have any iPhone. So the joypad game controller is no good for me. But jCade 8-bitty and iControl pad really look interesting. Thanks. :D

HazyCloud

macrumors 68030
Jun 30, 2010
No problem. It would be nice if Apple would just release one and make devs use the API so all games would support it.

the8thark

macrumors 601
Apr 18, 2011
No problem. It would be nice if Apple would just release one and make devs use the API so all games would support it.

No. Just release the API and let the devs make one themselves. Apple's history at game controllers is terrible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.