Is there any kind of software out there like Flash that keyframes automatically?

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by brian9271, Oct 1, 2008.

1. brian9271 macrumors 6502

brian9271

Hey there, I was wondering if there was such a software which fills in the gaps, for example you film an object like a toy car behind a green screen, film the road, then instead of you keyframing the toy car, the software fills it in for you, just like in Flash, draw a square, insert keyframe, move square to opposite corner and just click on create shape. Then the square moves to opposite corner automatically.

Any ideas on what software there is available for this?

Thanks

2. leandroc76 macrumors regular

That's called "tweening" in Flash, and "motion interpolation" in Adobe After Effects...

3. brian9271 thread starter macrumors 6502

brian9271

Thanks, I'll bear that in mind

4. Kolind macrumors regular

You can do it Motion and Final Cut Pro as well. Don't know about iMovie or Final Cut Express - but I would think so (at least in FCE).

5. brian9271 thread starter macrumors 6502

brian9271

I use this software for keyframing manually, its called Vision Lab, also do you know what professional softwares that are used in movies for effects - greenscreen, muzzle flashes and so on...?

6. Kolind macrumors regular

There's a lot of different options. Here's a few off the top of my head: After Effects, Motion, Shake, Combustion, Flint, Inferno and Flame. There's probably a whole lot more than those.

7. brian9271 thread starter macrumors 6502

brian9271

Thanks for options, any links?