Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Roofy.

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 24, 2009
I have absolutely had it with this horrible POS program. I don't think they could have made itunes any more complicated for syncing apps and music. The second you want to change something it has to delete everything and resync it. All of a sudden I cant delete my own f**#ing music from my iphone with itunes? I go and right click my library and there is no remove option, nor do I see anywhere else where I can do that. I've had it with this frustrating steaming POS. Everytime I plug in my iphone it has to go through some stupid process that takes forever when all I want to do is sync one f$*(ing song, and if i make any sort of change it has to delete every little thing.

they need to TOTALLY change itunes if they honestly expect people to deal with this ****.

r.j.s

Moderator emeritus
Mar 7, 2007
Texas
What about cmd-delete? Works for me every time - select the music I want to delete, press CMD-Delete.

Jolly Giant

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2010
Hamburg, Germany
there is no remove option.

you deselect content in iTunes and initiate a sync.

you can remove apps on your iPhone by keeping your finger tapped on the home screen until it goes wobbly. @ that time, a little "x" appears next to the apps. tap on that and the app is removed.

alternatively, delete the app from iTunes (right-click or ctrl-click on it and choose delete from the pop-up menu), then initiate a sync.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.