is there ANY way i can get a BRAND NEW iPod touch 4th generation replacement?!?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by aPple nErd, Jun 30, 2012.

1. aPple nErd macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

is this possible?!?!?!?! i have had very bad luck with refurbs. also, how do i get a new replacement? i will not get a refurb!
    any help?

2. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

Nope. No way to guarantee it. If you get a replacement directly from an Apple store you might, but the last one I got from an Apple store was also a refurb.

3. Redjericho macrumors 6502a

Refurbs by apple are essentially brand new anyways, you won't have any better luck getting a new device as opposed to a refurb.

4. aPple nErd thread starter macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

no because when my iph4 got replaced, they told my the phone was BRAND NEW.... a huge lie... then i had to go to the apple store and they told me that before me, someone owned the phone and jail broke it. the reason it wasn't working right was that springboard,was still in the system and was crashing my phone constantly. thats why i do not want a refurb

5. 184550 Guest

Creating another thread on the same topic is not going to change the outcome. :rolleyes:

6. aPple nErd thread starter macrumors 68030

aPple nErd

why did i get a negative from posting this thread? if you don't like the topic... DONT READ IT!!!! my personal opinion

----------

its not a same tread. its a different topic...

7. spillproof macrumors 68020

spillproof

A SOFTWARE problem is no reason to dismiss a refurbished product. You can always reinstall the OS yourself too.

8. Mlrollin91 macrumors G4

Mlrollin91

I actually prefer refurbs over new because each device is throuoghly tested before its shipped out. Unlike a new device where only a small sample group is tested from each batch.

I've never had a problem with a refurb, but only with originals.

9. noteple macrumors 65816

Want a new one?

Sell yours on Craig's list, eBay etc and buy a new one.