is there any way I can make My Signature bigger?

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by StuartCH, Jun 8, 2008.

1. StuartCH macrumors member

hey I'm New here and i was just wondering, is there anyway to make my signature bigger? Because I have 2 More Macs than what it says in my Sig
    and every time I try to add them in it says "you cant have over 150 characters excluding BB-Markup" or something.

Peace, Peace. :apple:
    Stuart

2. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

The limitations on signatures are coded in so that signatures do not become too large -- we want the point of your post to be your post and not your signature. We all know those forums where signatures are allowed to be huge and graphical and whatnot, and you have to wade through a page that's 80% signatures and 20% post.

So, please condense your information into the provided space; my suggestion would be that you can put more than one Mac on a single line, if you want. Perhaps use an icon such as the :apple: to separate them.

3. Doctor Q Administrator

Doctor Q

Staff Member

Other suggestions:
    • Include fewer details about each item.
    • Abbreviate, e.g., 12" iBook G4/1.33GHz/512/40GB.
    • Put information in your User Profile, where another 100 characters is available in the Computer(s) field. People will see it on your profile page.

4. Sun Baked macrumors G5

Sun Baked

If advertising your Macs is more important than your posts, there is always a banner ad.

5. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

A least wait until the OP is a regular before you initiate Sun Baked ;)

You and your rapier wit :p

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]