Is there any word on... (MBPr Question)

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by aevelasquez, Jul 30, 2012.

1. aevelasquez macrumors regular

A) When Incase or Speck plan on releasing the hard shell casings for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display??

B) When Zagg plans on releasing a line of invisible shields for the MacBook Pro with Retina Display?

2. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

Why don't you e-mail those companies directly? Probably won't be long now.

3. aevelasquez thread starter macrumors regular

Haha, I don't know...I figured you guys would more readily (and quickly) answer my question.

4. aevelasquez thread starter macrumors regular

5. Wingzero macrumors member

I believe incase have one planned but, email the respective companies they know more than we do.

6. katmeef macrumors 6502

7. dougaha18 macrumors member

I emailed speck and Incase and they both said mid to late August.

8. RMSko macrumors 6502

The Zagg product for the rMBP has been out for awhile. I bought it and then returned it and got the Wrapsol instead. The Wrapsol is easier to install and almost completely invisible. The only thing I don't know is whether the Zagg products the rMBP better than the Wrapsol.

9. aevelasquez thread starter macrumors regular

You're a godsend, thanks so much.

----------

Wat made you return the zagg? What's the difference in price? What amount of protection coverage do they each offer?

Sorry if I'm asking a lot of questions.

10. boy-better-know macrumors 65816

boy-better-know

Yeah the zagg has been out for ages. Have had mine on for a month now. It is great. Gives me peace of mind. And zaggs become easy to install when you get used to using them. Plus the lifetime guarentee is quality. The only time I hate zagg is when they cover screens but as this doesnt happen with the rmbp it is fine.

11. dougaha18 macrumors member

No problem! I really want the Speck see thru satin but I'm between the 2 right now so I contacted them both.

12. dmccloud macrumors 6502a

dmccloud

When I checked Speck's website last week, it said cases were "coming soon" and had a box where you could enter your email address for notification when the cases are actually released. Unfortunately, they provided nothing in terms of a general date range, let alone a specific date for release...

13. charlieroberts macrumors 6502a

charlieroberts

I have the wrapsol invisible sticker thing on mine and it is pretty amazing, Cant even tell its on.

I initially wasnt sure if I wanted it because I enjoy the feeling of aluminum but this feels pretty good!