Is there anyone else here who has basically a perfect macbook?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by dan7592, Feb 17, 2008.

1. dan7592 macrumors regular

I only had to bring mine in once because a key from my keyboard fell off. They replaced the whole keyboard in the matter of a day, and replaced the logic board because of the screen flickering issue. Other than that, hardware wise and software wise, my macbook has been running strong since I got it in november of 2006.

2. Quillz macrumors 65816

Quillz

My "Blackbook" is pretty much perfect. No hardware issues, no software issues, even the casing is still in mint condition.

3. macdoobie macrumors member

Same here. Got my blackbook in December --- and I use it everyday 3-6 hours of heavy stuff --- mint condition. No hardware of software issues to speak of. not even any smudges because I got the marware keyboard/trackpad covers :)

4. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

2.16 Blackbook, bought (through Amazon) in May 2007, not a single problem. Absolutely perfect. Upgraded from 1 to 2 to 4GB RAM, next is a 320GB HDD. Completely trouble-free experience from Day 1.

5. Bobioden macrumors 68000

Bobioden

Not a single problem here either. I got my Black Macbook the end of November. It is used on battery power every day for 4+ hours. Cycle charges is already at 65 with a 107% charge capacity. My ONLY complaint is the smudges. I even have a Moshi Palmguard installed and it still gets smudgy.

6. Beowulf666 macrumors regular

Beowulf666

Yup, i find my black macbook to be almost near perfect. Even the cloth that came with it cleans off around 80% of the smudges, and maybe there's one or 2 that you have to look closely for, but hey, who cares? I know i don't.

7. lostfan916 macrumors 6502a

lostfan916

Pretty much. Haven't had any problems with it besides some minor things like iCal not switching the date (although .2 seems to have fixed that) but other than minor things like that it's been absolutely flawless. I love this machine.

8. Peace macrumors P6

Peace

My Blackbook is the same. It does get dusty easily though.

9. plumpan macrumors regular

pretty much perfect SR MBP here (although i did get a tiny scratch on the lid :(). i thought i might have had wireless issues after updating to 10.5.2, but it turned out to be an old router problem. bought a new linksys wrt150n, and its fast as ever!

10. RealaT macrumors regular

had my MBP since october and the only problem i had was the opening on the slot-loading drive becoming narrower in the middle, causing discs to struggle to eject. Turns out it was my own fault for not being careful while i was replacing the HDD

So not counting my clumsiness, a perfect mac :D

11. a104375 macrumors 6502

a104375

i love these computers because they are ""indestrucable""

12. waterskier2007 macrumors 68000

waterskier2007

my blackbook has been great since i got it back in june