Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

agkm800

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 18, 2009
You hate him/her so much that you honestly wish the worst possible thing would happen to him/her asap?

juliancs

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2006
Waste of energy. I will defend my family and friends like a cornered tiger if need be, but other than that, I focus on the immense positive in this world.

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
London, United Kingdom
no, not so much that they die a horrible death - but enough to not want them to talk to you.

i have known this girl for over 15 years, since we were in pre-school. lately she has turned into a TOTAL bitch and demands things like you would not believe.

went to the beach with her, and had to go to the right one, because "she couldnt swim in the others". her speakers broke because she dropped them "why arent they working? make them work!"

stuff like that. im nearly at the brink.

:mad:

nazi zombies?? ;)

No... Nazi Zombies are so misunderstood! I mean, I was talking to one another day, and normally all you get from zombies is "I want to eat your brain", but this zombie told me "Nothing personal, but my furore has commanded me to eat your brain". You rarely see that respect in zombies. I mean sure I had to shoot him because he a ****in' nazi zombie but good to see he was respectful about it... :p

And in response to the OP: I try to keep my hatefulness down and right no there is not really anyone I truly hate.

King Mook Mook

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
No. There no reason to keep anyone in my life that I truly hate. Then again, if someone were once close to me and I truly hated them now I'd still not wish the worst possible thing on them.

Sounds to me like the OP has some serious issues to deal with.

ss957916

macrumors 6502a
Jun 17, 2009
There certainly is. And he was involved in a minor traffic accident just before xmas where he broke his arm. I admit, I smiled.

bmacir

macrumors 6502
Apr 2, 2009
You hate him/her so much that you honestly wish the worst possible thing would happen to him/her asap?

I hate you for asking this stupid question! ;)

Just kiddin... to answer your question, I am more of a love and peace guy. :)

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
London, United Kingdom
No... Nazi Zombies are so misunderstood! I mean, I was talking to one another day, and normally all you get from zombies is "I want to eat your brain", but this zombie told me "Nothing personal, but my furore has commanded me to eat your brain". You rarely see that respect in zombies. I mean sure I had to shoot him because he a ****in' nazi zombie but good to see he was respectful about it... :p

And in response to the OP: I try to keep my hatefulness down and right no there is not really anyone I truly hate.

King Mook Mook

he seriously said that? how kind of him! i hope you ray gunned him though.. those fascist, blood eating bastards :p

davidjearly

macrumors 68020
Sep 21, 2006
Glasgow, Scotland
Not really. It's pointless waste of my energy and cognitive thought processes. There are people I have a disliking for, but I don't waste my time thinking about it. Except to post about it briefly in here of course. ;)

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Today? No, not really.

However, my feelings would change in a second if someone attacked a family member or friend for no reason. Beat up, robbed, raped, etc. Then yes, I'll hate. I know the sensitive "PC" types out there feel like it's not good to hate, but why wouldn't I in that situation? Why would that be wrong?

I mean, I was talking to one another day, and normally all you get from zombies is "I want to eat your brain", but this zombie told me "Nothing personal, but my furore has commanded me to eat your brain". You rarely see that respect in zombies. I mean sure I had to shoot him because he a ****in' nazi zombie but good to see he was respectful about it... :p

Oh yes, I met them.

One time, I offered a couple of Nazi Zombies some juice, and they got really tense and said, "Jews? We hate Jews!" They have terrible hearing.

PS: I have no idea what you guys are actually referring to. :eek:

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
London, United Kingdom
Today? No, not really.

However, my feelings would change in a second if someone attacked a family member or friend for no reason. Beat up, robbed, raped, etc. Then yes, I'll hate. I know the sensitive "PC" types out there feel like it's not good to hate, but why wouldn't I in that situation? Why would that be wrong?
im bad like that. if somebody says the tiniest thing about somebody close to me i will end up disliking them/judging them by everything they say (i do that anyway).

Oh yes, I met them.

One time, I offered a couple of Nazi Zombies some juice, and they got really tense and said, "Jews? We hate Jews!" They have terrible hearing.
maybe they should start going for ears instead of brains? might make it easier for them. ;)

PS: I have no idea what you guys are actually referring to. :eek:
COD on PS3 lolism ;)

DoFoT9

macrumors P6
Jun 11, 2007
London, United Kingdom
wow, you guys are all so friendly and zen :D
not that i wish death upon anyone, just wish some guy who wants to kick my ass would trip over onto his face or something

i know that feeling actually. its not very nice is it. just know that your intelligence and logic are (mostly) far more powerful then any physical strengths - even though it doesnt look like it.

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
No. As the years go by I learn to carefully extricate the sources of toxicity (such as bad interpersonal relationships) from my life. Life is too short to willingly accept people that consistently and deeply upset me.

Sometimes you can't rid yourself of these clingers-on but most of the time you can walk away. If not, at the very least you can control your reactions to them.

What you have to realize is that this affects you more than it does them. Anger and resentments destroy their keepers. It's like drinking poison and expecting it to affect the other person. It doesn't work like that and there are many great quotes out there about this very thing.

There are plenty of people I do not like but very rarely would I wish bad things on anyone or resign myself to hatred. It's too much maintenance on my part to hate someone. I tend to allow myself some anger about it and then I work on being more constructive about it and letting it go. That's the intention anyway.

All that seriousness aside, in a more superficial / light-hearted sense, if I see someone being a jerk I am not unlikely to think hmmmm, maybe it wouldn't be so bad if a bird crapped in their eye or something. :D

TheSVD

macrumors 6502a
i know that feeling actually. its not very nice is it. just know that your intelligence and logic are (mostly) far more powerful then any physical strengths - even though it doesnt look like it.

yeah i know what you mean man :) nahh, im not scared of him physically either to be honest, but i still didnt do anything wrong!

ejb190

macrumors 65816
Hate? No. I got over that kind of high school drama a long time ago. (Before I was in high school, really.)

Now there are a few people who really stress me out. The stress is because I love and respect them and only want the best for them. You can only do so much for someone before they have to take care of themselves.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.