Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Shotglass

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2006
I hate loads of people. But I also love loads of other people so it sort of evens out.

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal
My boss from hell.

These you don't hate, you sue. If the boss is really like one from hell, you can even get a class action suit going. If it's like the local dentist here who had a two may mirror that looked into the dressing room of the female employees, or the college president who hired only non-Hispanics in a largely Hispanic town, there's the law for these issues.

Was the boss hired by a big company, is the boss physically abusive, doesn't hire women, or only tries to sleep with them, etc.? Then go after the company.

We don't live in the middle ages where we go out and kill someone, an action first started out by wishing them dead like the OP seems to suggest, so these days we use lawyers, and preferably mediators. I could go on and on as it was my major in uni, but you get the picture. :)

63dot

macrumors 603
Jun 12, 2006
norcal
Spoken like a future ambulance chaser. :rolleyes:

I did law school but it was not my thing. I prefer less stressful/less confrontational types of work.

Somehow that peeping tom dentist kept his practice until he retired and I am sure there were people who did wish violence on him. Violence does not resolve the issue, such as the case of the dentist, and in the end, all that happened was a big news story in local papers AFTER he retired. What was really odd was how many fellow dentists came to his defense.:confused:

prodigee

macrumors 6502a
Sep 23, 2009
Brooklyn, NY
One girl at my school. One of them who went from being a good friend and then one day just decided that she hated me for no clear reason. She now thinks that she is much better than me and spreads damaging rumors about me once a month or so.

To put it in perspective if there were a cat and her in a burning building, I would save the cat. I hate cats more than anything else in the world. So that should put it in prospective for you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.