Is there anyone STILL looking for an iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Pookieinc, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Pookieinc macrumors member

I've been trying to get one because I didn't preorder it and I'm on literally like 5 different lists to get one, and none are coming! [Or they aren't calling :( ]

I'm literally tried everywhere! Anyone else in the same position?

2. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

Yes (see my sig)...and I'm getting impatient, but remember, as my uncle reminded me last night, waiting and anticipation is half the fun.

3. fishduckbean macrumors newbie

4. Makaveliarts macrumors 6502

I could have to wait until the 26th. I wanted to add a line and let someone else use my 3Gs on it so it is kind of a pain as they would need it before than.

Ordered off Apple website.

5. SnowLeopard2008 macrumors 604

SnowLeopard2008

I'm waiting until July 9th. Why? My Dad returns from a trip then and I need him to be present since he's the account holder for our T-Mobile account. Out of curiosity, who is waiting for the white one?

6. I3eXa macrumors 6502

+1

7. Techlover90 macrumors member

Just put myself on two lists today. Hopefully have it by next Monday. If not sooner.

8. Brien macrumors 68020

Brien

9. TuffLuffJimmy macrumors G3

TuffLuffJimmy

Literally!

I think the fact that no store has any iPhone 4s just shows that many people are indeed looking for iPhones. They're high in demand.

10. Blaine macrumors 6502a

Blaine

11. ToroidalZeus macrumors 68020

ToroidalZeus

I have one, trying to get another.

IMO (and this is all speculation) but Apple is gearing up for rest of the world wide launch and sending a lot of phones over there. If I remember the week build thread, most of us USA people had phones made before May. And as for the phones that do arrive over here, it seems like both apple and att are giving priority to people who have already bought the phones vs sending them to restock the stores.

12. ref26 macrumors 6502a

ref26

13. wolfpackfan macrumors 68000

Still waiting for the email. I've been on Apple priority list for over a week now. The bad thing is I went ahead and upgraded my 3G to iOS4 and it is now so slow, it is almost unusable for anything except making phone calls.

14. pdhahn macrumors member

I've got 15 days until I'm eligible for the $299 price. The waiting is killing me, and the knowledge that even once I'm able to order one I'm most likely going to have to wait even longer is going to drive me crazy. I'm thinking of either ordering straight from Apple or trying to go through my local ATT store. Any suggestions?

15. kallyq macrumors regular

16. scootaru macrumors 6502

I've been on Best Buy's pre-order list since June 15th. I'm still waiting for a call.

17. mkjj macrumors 6502a

mkjj

Yep, since early morning on the 24th here in Liverpool.

Odd that Apple Store have had no deliveries yet o2 and Phones 4U had plenty last weekend but I need a sim free model.

Apple, you make the damn things!

18. 0dev macrumors 68040

0dev

I'm waiting for the white one, for the problems to be fixed, and for Vodafone to start selling it on PAYG. All of which should happen this month.

19. andy9l macrumors 68000

Perhaps some of the people who sign up at the Apple discussions board to announce to the world that they're taking theirs back could start donating them? :rolleyes:

20. bndoarn macrumors 6502a

I was waiting but then I eventually gave in and ordered one online. I said it should be here July 30th. Although, the day I went to Best Buy looking for one the employee said that the had received some that morning but they had already sold out of them. Then I called every Best Buy and AT&T store in my vicinity and they were all out so I just ordered it.

21. maturola macrumors 68040

maturola

I am still waiting for my pre-order (which i did on 6/15), it is just sad at this point ... (32GB black btw)

22. astarling06 macrumors regular

astarling06

I drove from Kansas to Texas for the 4th of July holiday weekend and my wife and I called all the Best Buys, Apple Stores, and AT&T stores along the way with no luck. Most of those stores stated they had no idea when they were getting more and that they'd put me on a list. I think today I'm going to call the local AT&T store to see if they have any and if not, I'm going to buy with Apple online. Now I realize how lucky I was to get my wife a 32GB iPhone 4 last Thursday morning by calling the local AT&T store. It was there last one.

23. nburwell macrumors 68040

nburwell

24. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

I would imagine so since ATT and Apple Stores are still offering to "reserve" and online orders are now shipping in 3 weeks.