Is there anyone who can help me with iPod?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by Fliz, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Fliz macrumors newbie

Hi 2 everyone,

I am wondering is there anyone from USA who can help me.
    I would like to purchase iPod classic (6’th gen.) 80Gb black, I just love how it looks & feels :)
    BAT, because I live in Serbia (that’s in Europe bat not EU) that’s nearly impossible, there’s no Apple Store in the country and computer shops (3 or 4 in whole country who sell iPod classic) overcharge this player a lot, price for 80 gig model is about 300 euro’s and that’s about 440 dollars and that is just too expensive, 160 GBs model is even more expensive, about 620 dollars, :eek: terrible.
    Unfortunately, Amazon, ebay.com or similar e-shops does NOT deliver stuff in Serbia so they are useless. :(

So, I was wondering, is there anyone who could go to his local Apple Store and buy a brand new black 80GBs iPod classic and then send it to me?
    OF COURSE that I will pay everything back to that person, 249$ for iPod and sending costs. Package would have to be send to me as a “Gift” so I could avoid all unnecessary costs like taxes and duty expenses and after it arrives my bank will transfer money to Your bank account.

I don’t haw anyone in US who could visit the Apple Store, buy the iPod for me and bring it to Serbia, so I am asking for you to help me.

Regards,

2. nazuk macrumors 6502

nazuk

I could do with a new MacBook Pro, any chance anyone could send it to my Country (UK), cos' it is cheaper in USA, I will send you the money when I receive it? Many Thanx you wonderful helpful Mac people.

Yeah right ! :D

3. Ollie1216 macrumors newbie

Ollie1216

Why hasn't FLIZ been pulled off of here by now? :mad: