Is there anyway to post a picture using a sig that doesn't link?

Archmagination

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 15, 2004
I want my sig picture to show/load up automatically.. not requiring a someone to clink on the link like right now.. anybody know how to do this? I did the
code, but it doesn't seem to work as you can see.

srobert

macrumors 68020
Jan 7, 2002
Maybe it's just me but I think it's sort of annoying. Nothing against you. It stands out too much.

I'm not even sure how you were able to do that ^_^

puckhead193

macrumors G3
May 25, 2004
NY
mnkeybsness said:
no. image signatures are disabled on this board. also, this thread does not belong in the Web Design section.
thank god, ever go to howard forums...my god... i don't really need to see a picture of all 3456785848568321 cellphones you had.... :rolleyes:

srobert

macrumors 68020
Jan 7, 2002
tobefirst said:
It's not a signature...he just made it look like one by adding a row of lines above it.
You sure? When I click on his profile, that animation appears in his sig. It puzzles me :D

srobert

macrumors 68020
Jan 7, 2002
tobefirst said:
However, the fact that it isn't under ALL of his posts would suggest that it's not a real signature, wouldn't it?
Isn't it? Hmm… you are right. My head hurts.

L

Lau

srobert said:
Isn't it? Hmm… you are right. My head hurts.
It's possible to do this by adding it manually to each post, but is obviously frowned upon, especially with a picture that giant and animated and hideous. :p

tobefirst

macrumors 601
Jan 24, 2005
St. Louis, MO
And now it's back to showing up as just a link...in both places. Odd.

Lau said:
It's possible to do this by adding it manually to each post, but is obviously frowned upon, especially with a picture that giant and animated and hideous. :p
It was showing up in his profile as an actual image for awhile though...that's what's puzzling.