Is there anywhere to try out cases?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by heycal, Dec 4, 2014.

1. heycal macrumors 6502a

There are a thousand cases available online. But where can one try them out in stores and see and feel them? The Apple store has like three, best buy has like five, and that's about it as far as I can tell.

Is this really no way one can try out Spigen cases, and all the other ones, without ordering them online? How do you folks who are particular about cases find the perfect one? Are you really sending back cases and paying shipping charges and all that? That seems both time consuming and expensive after awhile.

2. Ipadlover29 macrumors 6502a

I've easly bought a dozen cases for my 6 plus. The ones that I could return to the Apple Store, Walmart and Amazon I did. Amazon didn't charge me return shipping on most of them. The others I bought and couldn't return I ended up selling at a lose. I agree it's hard to find cases and find stores that carry a good selection of cases. Before I buy I try and read as many reviews on Amazon and watch videos on YouTube. I'm down to 5 cases.

3. Itsedstech macrumors 6502a

theres a store in kansas city that stocks all of spigens cases, although i usually order them and whatever i dont like sell

4. heycal thread starter macrumors 6502a

Amazon doesn't charge return shipping? Under what circumstances?

I have access neither to people who want to buy cases, or Kansas City, so neither of these options are right for me.:cool:

5. Ipadlover29 macrumors 6502a

Im not really sure. All I know is in the past month or so Ive returned about 4 cases and I was only charged for return shipping for one case. I think it may have to do with the seller and also the circumstances. One of the cases didnt seem to fit my phone right so they didnt charge return shipping. Also I keep track of the return package and see when it reaches there facility. I make sure to call them that day or with a few days. They usually say I have to wait 2 weeks for a refund and then I say well I see you recieved it. Then usually they say ok I can make an exception and they tell me I will get a refund for the full amount including the shipping cost I paid.