is there some guide to explain the springtomize options?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mrjayviper, Aug 1, 2012.

1. mrjayviper macrumors regular

most options are self-explanatory but some aren't. like there is this option called "hide play" in the status bar. I thought it would mean it would hide the play icon but it's not doing so on the 4s.

I searched the net and found this "http://idevicedaily.com/enhance-your-idevice-with-springtomize-2-available-now-in-cydia/" BUt wont load in safari/firefox using osx 10.8.

2. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

In springtomize settings, scroll to the bottom and choose More then Documentation. Mostly everything explained there.

3. mrjayviper thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks for the tip.

Sadly, this doesn't explain the status bar hide options. Most all self-explanatory but still don't understand what hide play does.

4. Krafty macrumors 601

Krafty

I would imagine that it hides the icon that shows in the status bar when music is playing. I don't have that option, however.

5. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

Oh sorry. I use a ton of the hide status bar items myself. Whichever items you switch to the "ON" position will be removed from the status bar. I use this feature and it's one of my favorites. When you switch hide play to on, the triangle in the status that represents music is playing is removed. If this isn't working for you, you must respring for the effects to take place. I use this hide play option. I can confirm it works by removing the icon from the status bar. Hope this helps!

6. mrjayviper thread starter macrumors regular

Not working on my 4s even after a turn off/on and respring. Played a music and the play icon shows.

7. shenan1982 macrumors 68040

shenan1982

I'm on 5.1.1 on my iPad and having an issue. I have Iconoclasm and Infinifolders installed, but when I have more than say 10 icons in a group, it keeps adding them, but doesn't allow for scrolling down to see them.

I'm not sure why, I seem to have the settings right in Infinifolders and Iconoclasm, but I must be missing something. It happens in portrait and landscape.

Anyone else have the same issue, and how did you solve it? I've attached a photo showing what I mean. See the icons not totally visible in the screen? It just won't let me scroll down. It just springs back into place so I can't select the lower icons.

Attached Files:

8. BumpyFlatline macrumors 68030

BumpyFlatline

You must have another tweak installed that's conflicting with springtomize. Because I have a 4S on 5.1.1 and whenever I listen to pandora, tunein, songza, etc I do not have the play icon in my status bar. When I go into springtomize settings and turn it off and respring, it shows up when I listen to music. So I can confirm it works if that's helpful to you at all. I'm assuming there's another tweak installed that is overriding springtomize. Do you have any other status bar tweaks installed? List some of your tweaks and maybe we can isolate the problem. Either way if you figure it out let me know!

9. mrjayviper thread starter macrumors regular

ummm I installed opennotifier (another status bar tweak). this could be it. I'l remove it and see. thanks