iPhone Is there something like SBscheduler for iOS 7

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by AnotherBrian, Feb 3, 2014.

1. AnotherBrian, Feb 3, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2014

AnotherBrian macrumors regular

Sorry I meant SBscheduler, not settings like I posted at first.

I really liked being able to change my volume and brightness at certain times of the day automatically.

2. Vctr macrumors regular

3. -LikesMac- macrumors 6502

This. SBSettings got practically killed in iOS 7 due to Control Center and the tweaks now available for CC that expand the feature set. :p

4. AnotherBrian thread starter macrumors regular

Sorry, I meant SBscheduler, not SBsettings. SBscheduler let you set times of the day you want settings to change.

5. alkalifly macrumors regular

alkalifly

SBProfiles works in conjunction with FlipSwitch toggles (it may have some of it's own toggles built in, but I'm not sure because I have FlipSwitch installed).

It is actually superior to SBSettings, IMHO. I paid for SBSettings back in the day and stopped using it once SBProfiles came out. You need to donate to unlock all of the options, but I think you can donate pretty much any amount to get a key, then you can trigger profiles not only at a specific time (that's part of the free version), but also when connected to a specific WiFi network, when paired with a specific bluetooth device, when at a specific GPS location, and also based on various conditions (charging, locked, unlocked, etc.)