Is there something out there better/easier to navigate than WinSCP?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by bobright, Feb 1, 2012.

1. bobright macrumors 601

So I am diving back into the JB scene with my recent 4S am curious though, what is the best iphone ifile type browser out there? Is WinSCP still good or is there something better out there? it is a bit of a hassle to navigate around

2. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

I tried WinSCP for the 1st time last night and I actually think it's pretty good.

3. fullmanfullninj macrumors regular

How is it confusing? Most programs are gonna be kind of similar...just keep using it and you'll get used to it lol. (i.e. I have no suggestions/alternatives off the top of my head :p )

4. rygamble macrumors regular

5. bobright thread starter macrumors 601

No have not
    Well its not really confusing it's just a hassle navigating in and out of var/mobile/applications and then going into your stash themes etc when theming

Is there anyway you can create shortcuts to specific directories and have them on the front page as you open it?

6. EngageWithRage macrumors 6502

EngageWithRage

iExplorer works for me, but I also use WinSCP so..

7. kre62 macrumors 68000

ifunbox

by far the easiest. Dont even need to install openssh, which means dont need to change root password, and no ip stuff either.

Not sure why anyone uses winSCP, it's been one of the most confusing things to me ever since jailbreaking. Hey guys, lets take 25 steps to do what I can do in 1 step (double click ifunbox icon).