Is there still a limit for offline music?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Motawa, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Motawa, Apr 19, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2019

Motawa macrumors 6502

Seems like the limit is add about 635 songs (?)

I have 670 songs in my lirbrary and the synching gets stuck at 635 from 670 songs. I tried repairing and resetting my watch.

I have the Series 4 version and I still have about 6gbs left.

There also some songs that just wont play any audio on my watch (when no internet is avaiable)

edit: I shrinked my library to 600 songs and all of them seem to get synced to the watch but there are still songs that wont play on the watch when there is no internet connection.

Anyone know whats going on here?

2. Shirasaki macrumors G3

Shirasaki

Are your music from Apple Music? Or from sources other than iTunes Store? As far as I know, there seems to not have ridiculous storage limits on music syncing (2GB) as it was before.
    As for the song count, I am not sure. I only sync 113 songs to my watch that occupies 7.6 GB.

3. TommyBoy5 macrumors member

I read somewhere it was 8Gb for the Series 4 for offline music storage. Apparently not.

4. Motawa thread starter macrumors 6502

they are all from apple music. Sometimes it says that mobile data is not activated ( which indicates that the song is NOT stored on the watch)

5. perezr10 macrumors 6502a

It used to be 2GB max for music. That was to leave room for all of your apps.

Although, I thought it had moved to 4gb for the larger 16gb watches.