Is there still an Enterprise data plan with ATT?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tjpoch, Jun 10, 2010.

1. tjpoch macrumors member

tjpoch

I'm thinking of moving to ATT for the iPhone 4 but I'm wondering if there is still an additional fee to use an enterprise account on the iPhone. I've been looking on Apple & ATT's sites but haven't found anything about it recently.

2. i-John macrumors 6502a

i-John

There hasn't been any news on changes to the enterprise plans, so I'd assume they will stay the same at this time.

3. tjpoch thread starter macrumors member

tjpoch

its just odd that I can't find anything about it on apple.com or att.com

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

There still is an enterprise option thats more expensive than a personal data plan but you can pick either one and it wont make any difference.

5. tjpoch thread starter macrumors member

tjpoch

Why won't it make any difference? Are you able to use an enterprise account with the normal data plan?

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Yes, Im on one right now.
    And yes you have a choice of the $30 unlimited data and also the $45 unlimited enterprise data.
    I obviously went with the cheaper one cause besides the price there is no difference :)

7. dave006 Contributor

dave006

Yes there are many combinations of Enterprise data plans from $20 - $229 (International DataConnect - 5 GB)

As as previous poster indicate there is little difference between the personal plans and the Enterprise plans besides the price. The Enterprise plans do get help desk support for VPN / Firewall issues. One of the Enterprise plans should be on all CRU Smartphones but stuff happens...:cool:

source: http://www.wireless.att.com/busines...rison-chart-with-changes-06092010_updated.pdf

Dave

8. sarcosis macrumors 6502a

Just remember that the unlimited will only come if you had it in the first place. If you are eligible for that, then the old plans are the same. For the new pans, the enterprise option is there. It has the old options, just with the new 2 gb limit for 40. That is what the rep told me.

9. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Yes, that is correct.
    Those choices are gone now if you didnt have it before.
    You're stuck with 200mb or 2GB plans.