Is there such a case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jkrutch, Dec 19, 2008.

1. jkrutch macrumors regular

Hi everyone. New member, first post. Long-time mac fanatic (almost 20 years). I finally stepped up and made the move to the iPhone 3G 2 weeks ago. Simply stated, it's the greatest device I have ever owned...couldn't be happier.

I currently have a screen protector and incipio skin. Both are fine for protection, except I have no way of carrying my iPhone other than my hand or pocket.

Can anyone recommend a way to maintain the protection while still having a way to "clip" or carry the phone?

Thanks in advance!

Jon

2. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

Iskin solo+ iskin solo clip from www.iskin.com, or otterbox defender if you need a durable, tank-like case.

3. jkrutch thread starter macrumors regular

thanks! Looks like the solution....any best place to buy?

4. neesh0 macrumors 6502a

neesh0

there are plenty of places to buy the cases (ebay, or a discount website, etc.), but I believe it's best to buy the product straight from the company's website in case you don't like the product and want to return it, or it's defective.

I also wanted to add that if you found another case you like, but it doesn't come with a clip, you should buy the revo clip from iskin by itself because apparently it works decently with many other cases as well.