is this a 15" or 13"?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by breathesrain, Feb 22, 2010.

1. breathesrain macrumors regular

[​IMG]

I can't tell...it's obviously in a lot of shadow. I'm thinking 15", because it seems to be wide enough...but I'm not sure. Looks like it has the SD card slot, so it's the newest model, but I can't see if there's a combined audio in/out or two separate jacks. Any clues I'm missing?

Just curious, btw- this has no practical value :p

2. Baklava macrumors 6502a

Baklava

3. breathesrain thread starter macrumors regular

I suppose the speaker grate would be visible- I didn't realize the 13" had that much room on either side of the keyboard, though.

4. JosX macrumors regular

It's the 13" as it has no speaker grilles. Why do you want to identify that picture anyway? There's definitely better pictures of the MBPs out there :D

5. macfrik macrumors 6502

macfrik

6. breathesrain thread starter macrumors regular

It belongs to a decidedly un-nerdy friend of mine, and I'm too cool/prideful to ask him such a random, nerdy question xD

7. cderalow macrumors 6502

cderalow

no one else seems to notice that it looks like it has one too many ports on the side to be a 13"?

Given the angle of the shot, and lighting, speaker grille may or may not be visible, however the width of the area between the keyboard and edge as well as the proportion in relation to the coffee cup does make it look like it's a 13".

8. GeneKam macrumors regular

Its a 13, the cup kind of gives it away, just imagine putting similar cup to your 13, it will make sense. Defiantly a 13"

9. flakes8 macrumors regular

flakes8

The cup is a little too close to that MBP........ :eek:

10. MaxZ. macrumors newbie

[​IMG]

as you can see the 13" does not have so much space besides the keys...must be a 15"

11. nospeed411 macrumors 6502a

Looks like an Aluminum Macbook non pro version. That does not have sd card slot. The closest hole is the Kensington lock port.