Is this a crack or glue leaking?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Samtb, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Samtb macrumors 65816

I dropped my iPhone and something weird appeared on it. It's very small and less than a centimetre. I thought it was a crack but if I run my finger over it, there's no crack. It's only visible in daylight and there's no effect on what's on the screen so is it glue leaking or something? It looks like tiny dots close up, inside the screen. It didn't come out clearly in the picture but I've attached it anyway.

Attached Files:

2. uid15 Suspended

uid15

Please submit a MUCH higher res, macro photo; nothing can be surmised from that one. Thanks :)

3. XTheLancerX macrumors 68000

XTheLancerX

Yeah, no offense to you, but I agree with this... The picture looks sort of like it was taken with an iPad 2 or iPod touch 4th gen, those cameras will not suffice for reproducing details in close up scenarios like this.

4. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

If it's so tiny that you can barely see it only on a certain angle in daylight and most of us can't see anything either then get over it.

5. Samtb thread starter macrumors 65816

It's even started to fade.

6. hockeyman94 macrumors regular

When there is a better photo we can actually tell you...

7. IpadSC400 macrumors 6502a

IpadSC400

I cannot assist, I can't see much. Sorry. Try taking the photo with something not so pre-90's

8. scaredpoet macrumors 604

scaredpoet

It might be a rubber gasket or seal that's between the glass and metal, that was pushed out from the drop. It might be fading because it's slowly working its way back into place.