Is this a good adapter for Unibody Macbook Pro?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by powerbuddy, Apr 13, 2009.

1. powerbuddy macrumors 6502

2. UltraNEO* macrumors 601

UltraNEO*

Why not buy one from the online Apple Store? They'll deliver it for you too!!
    Should it be incompatible, faulty or broken, Apple will exchange it too!! It's just safer!

Besides, the image shown is the older version. Newer 85W version has a smaller, lighter brick.

3. James Cole macrumors 6502

4. mac88 macrumors 6502

Yeah, go Apple. If anything does happen at least they will refund and/or exchange the product for you.

5. alexbates macrumors 65816

alexbates

You're right that the item on eBay is the older brick... I just replaced my power adapter a week ago and I love how much lighter it is.

I bought it at a local Apple store only because my old one was dead and I could not wait a week to get a cheaper one shipped. But, if you can wait a week or so, you also can find the new 85W on ebay for $50 or $60 (good savings).

6. scuzy macrumors member

i bought a apple refurb on amazon for 39.99 the new smaller block.

7. powerbuddy thread starter macrumors 6502

Oh thank you so much for that, I just placed an order for an original for 36.95. The deal looked good so i bought it. :D

8. ksgant macrumors 6502a

ksgant

Maybe he's scared of all the negative comments on the power adapters at the Apple Store website. I mean, it's insane with the comments.