Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kd_rome

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2004
I wouldn't trust the seller, it has no feedback and it doesn't accept paypal.
The prices are way too low...IT'S A SCAM!!!

pianodude123

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Mar 1, 2005
in the internet
I'm tempted to buy the rebel, and just play along with it to see if I will actually get the item... of course using paypal, so that it is fully protected.

Willis

macrumors 68020
Apr 23, 2006
Beds, UK
I'm tempted to buy the rebel, and just play along with it to see if I will actually get the item... of course using paypal, so that it is fully protected.

that would be a stupid idea... yes, you can put a hold on the money, but a big risk to take

kd_rome

macrumors member
Apr 6, 2004

First of all he doesn't accept Paypal, second if he did, we zero feedback you would be protected only up to $200. And by the way would be a pain to get the money back anyway...
Don't think that the Paypal policies help the buyer...they only care about theirself.

maccompaq

macrumors 65816
Mar 6, 2007
BUYER BEWARE! I used to buy a lot of stuff on eBay, and never had a problem. Now with all the fraud on eBay and the Internet, I hesitate to buy on eBay or the Internet.

That price is impossible! That alone will tell you that this is a scam. Also beware of sellers located in New York City.

As the old saying goes, "A fool and his money are soon parted."

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!

grouper

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2007
if you pay with your credit card and dont receive it (or whatever), cant you report it to your CC company and have them return the charges?

showtime

macrumors 6502
May 10, 2007
You can but would it really be worth all that trouble if you know that this is most likely a scam?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.