Is this a good idea? (SD Card Slot)

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by PolySciSurfer, Dec 11, 2009.

1. PolySciSurfer macrumors 6502

Hey guys, I have this idea for the iPod Touch, let me know what you guys think. But I starting thinking about the Facebook application on iPod Touch, and how much I'd like to be able to upload pics and videos more easily, even upload videos to YouTube, right from my iPod Touch. So here's what I was thinking...

How about if the iPod Touch had an SD Card Slot? Just take the SD Card out of your camera and put it in the iPod Touch, then upload all your pics and videos right to the iPod Touch.

I don't know, I just thought that would be cool. But let me know what you guys think, and maybe we can even think of some other cool ideas. :)

2. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

Sure that would be great, but Apple wants us to buy newer, bigger iPods. They'll never do it.

3. superflush macrumors 6502a

Not really a good idea.
    Would make more sense to have something like the old iPod Camera Connector ... where you would plug the camera connector to the dock port in the bottom of the iPod, and you could either plug your camera in via USB or just stick your SD in there.

fwiw, the iPod Touch will get cameras in them eventually ... and also, we'll start to see more regular cameras with WiFi & Bluetooth so you can upload them directly to Flickr or Picasa