Is this a good upgrade?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Caboose :), Jul 13, 2016.

1. Caboose :) macrumors newbie

So I originally had a Iphone 6, I had bought the 16gb model, this was a stupid idea because after 2 weeks it was full, so I had returned it for a Note 3. Now that my Birthday is coming up I was thinking about putting whatever I get and what I have lying around for a down payment on a 6s+ in silver. Do you think i should get the 6s plus? Should i get 64 or 128 (Im kinda thinking 64)?
    Also any case recommendations, I drop my phone alot?

2. now i see it macrumors 65816

Some people love the + sized screens, some like the smaller phones. You really have to try it out.

What I did was RENT a 6+ for a week to try it out. I was sold in the first few minutes. Exactly what you wanted.

Dyal Rental

If your phone spends most of its time in your pocket though, you're not going to be too thrilled with the big size & weight of the Plus.

If you get a Plus, get a Loopy Case. Then it's easy to hold in one hand & you'll never drop it. The naked phone is extremely slippery and you will assuredly drop it.

3. nburwell macrumors 68040

nburwell

Why not save your money and put it toward the 7+? Unless you really need the phone now, then go for it. Depending on how you use your phone, I'm sure 64GB would be enough. But if you like to locally store a lot of music/movies and such on your phone, 128GB might be a better option.

4. Skylitfly macrumors 6502a

According to rumors about iPhone 7 I would just wait for the 10th anniversary iPhone next year.

5. Caboose :) thread starter macrumors newbie

I wouldnt need to rent it because i have used the phone in the store and have owned previous ios devices.
    --- Post Merged, Jul 13, 2016 ---
    Not exactly my choice when to get it my parents are getting new phones aswell, so its either as 6s+ or s7 Edge.

6. Peter K. macrumors 6502a

Peter K.

6S+ then.

7. Caboose :) thread starter macrumors newbie

Ill get the 6s+ the screen on the s7 edge looks worse in my opinion even though it has a much higher resolution, maybe im just used to amoled.

8. ABC5S macrumors 68040

ABC5S

Only you can decide which iPhone to get. Asking strangers on any forum for advise is silly. We are all different with different likes and dislikes.

9. teknikal90 macrumors 68030

teknikal90

I would personally get an 6s not a plus but that's me getting over the big screen hype