Is this a joke? (OS X vs. Vista)

queshy

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 2, 2005
Check out this video I found on CNET, describing the differences between OS X and Vista. I'd say only #2 is legit...for obvious reasons.
The other 4 "differences" are pretty retarded if you ask me.

VideoFreek

macrumors 6502
May 12, 2007
Philly
Complete idiocy. I like #4...mouse buttons. "With the Mac, you get just one" the talking head drones as they flash a picture of the Mighty Mouse. LOL:D

kkat69

macrumors 68020
Aug 30, 2007
Atlanta, Ga
Check out this video I found on CNET, describing the differences between OS X and Vista. I'd say only #2 is legit...for obvious reasons.
The other 4 "differences" are pretty retarded if you ask me.
Definitely windows biased. Although I wonder if their servers are unix based ROFL.

One mouse button??? HAHAHAHAHA

Even I knew OS X has support for 2 button even more. That's how you can tell it's windows biased.

And this guy is an Executive Editor????

Mac OS X Ocelot

macrumors 6502a
Sep 7, 2005
Windows doesn't come with a standard mouse. The same mice that work with Windows works with Mac also. What is he talking about with the close button not working (and also, the red orb has an X too)? He's clearly Linux biased and not Windows biased. I think the whole video was to rip on both Mac and Windows evenly.

aceducy

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2007
Jezz. Is that the best Cnet can do nowadays? They've really got to work on their material, and why do those guys look like the recently unemployed channel-3 weatherman?

"HI! This is Wink Dinkerson all you groovy gals and groovy girls! Hi! Peace Love Dope and Incense and Hari Krishna all you Hip dudesters! I'm gonna tell you all about Windows mice and BLUESCREENS before you go to Mrs. Smith's 3rd grade class"!

I guarantee you if that guy came down to this neighborhood he'd be rolled before he could whip out his iPhone

queshy

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Apr 2, 2005
It could have at least been a bit more funny and accurate, like the southpark Mac vs. PC spoof.

xUKHCx

Administrator emeritus
Jan 15, 2006
The Kop
That was a rubbish attempt at humour. Especially when he said about the one button when it was clearly a MM in the picture.

ezekielrage_99

macrumors 68040
Oct 12, 2005
What a waste of bandwidth......

I'm not sure if it was funny or not...

It had the same effect on me as Everyone Love Raymond

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.