Is this a wierd plan for getting an iphone on the 30th?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Steveo47, Jul 28, 2010.

1. Steveo47 macrumors regular

So im gonna go to the apple store at one of my local malls. Doors to the mall dont open till 6 am. Which means there will be no line at the apple store till then. The mall obviously has different entrances and im assuming at one or two of them people will be waiting to get in. So if there is people at entrance A and B, why dont i just go through entrance C which has no people, haul ass to the apple store and be one of the first in line?

2. dast1g macrumors regular

dast1g

Do it and video it for the laugh :)

3. dast1g macrumors regular

dast1g

4. Steveo47 thread starter macrumors regular

hah ive seen that. but seriously.. why dont more people do that? it seems like a great idea to me.

5. Deadman64 macrumors 6502a

6. bumzo1 macrumors 6502a

unless all of the doors are set on a timer, then they won't all open at the same time and they will most likely open the door with the line first...

7. WishIWasHere macrumors regular

Just find a security guard that opens the doors and slip him $20 to let you in 5 minutes early. Cash is king.

8. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Or just listen to the Asian guy at the beginning of the vid and just go around.. lol.

9. Cynikal.Mindset macrumors 6502a

they will only open the doors closest to the apple store or only the main mall doors. when I worked at the mall only they main doors were opened early so there was some kind of control of who was coming and leaving...all other doors remained locked until normal opening time