Is this it? Gamezone question.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rans0m00, Sep 9, 2010.

1. rans0m00 macrumors 6502

So far its early but for the games that I have that use game zone all it does is compare achieves to my friends.... I was in the understanding it would start to allow multiplayer games to become easier to match up? Was I wrong or are the game developers just behind atm?

2. tigert07 macrumors regular

Game Center is still not at what it will be in the near future. All of the Devs need to update their games to support the achievements and matchmaking sort of work. Only a couple games have the full support at the moment. I believe real racing does but don't quote me on that.

3. Dr Kevorkian94 macrumors 68020

GOSH ITS GAME CENTER

and like the other guy said the devs must update there apps to work with GAME CENTER.

4. rans0m00 thread starter macrumors 6502

I stand corrected thank you for pointing that out.

5. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

Keep in mind that GameCenter was just released yesterday (officially) and it is still a 1.0 version.

6. rans0m00 thread starter macrumors 6502

Very true I guess I would have thought a couple more devs would be jumping on it for some easy money before its common to have game center support. I guess I am the usual American I want everything not now... Yesterday would be better for my schedule ;)