Is This New ?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Holmes093, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Holmes093 macrumors 6502

Holmes093

To be honest I never really paid much attention to the weather app, but just playing around in iOS 5 I happened to come across this;

[​IMG]

It shows the next 12 Hours.....Don't Know if it's new or old but hey ho thought i'd post it.

2. celticpride678

3. adampol15 macrumors member

adampol15

Yeah, hourly weather was added in iOS 5. You can also view the hourly weather in the Weather Widget in the Notification Center if you swipe right over the widget.

-Adam

4. Holmes093 thread starter macrumors 6502

Holmes093

WOW, really don't know how i missed that :|. I was swiping the stocks one like crazy just minutes ago, but it is not hourly that you can see it is daily.

5. adampol15 macrumors member

adampol15

Hahaha, I actually discovered the widget aspect of hourly weather today as well, but I saw the weather application when beta 1 came out. I still like my Weather Channel app better than the Apple application though..:\

-Adam

6. Holmes093 thread starter macrumors 6502

Holmes093

Arrr That app hates me and the apple weather app does the job nicely especially it being just a swipe away. However it would be nice if you didn't have to swipe all the way down to view it :(

7. adampol15 macrumors member

adampol15

Hahaha why does the app hate you? And yeah, I mean I don't think the notification center is too much of a hassle to swipe down all the way and swipe back up quickly if you're just checking for weather.

-Adam

8. Holmes093 thread starter macrumors 6502

Holmes093

Constantly crashes whenever I select London, but doesn't on my mates i4. Oh well never mind, as i said the app weather does the job.