Is this normal?

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by Pyrhonen, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Pyrhonen macrumors member

Hi, this is my first post here, but I'm a frequent reader/visitor of the forum.

So I have my first Mac(Mini 2011, 4GB Amd Radeon, $799 model, refurbished) and I notice something that I don't know if its normal on Lion or there's somehting wrong with the mac mini.

So basically this is what happens... @ 0:08-0:09 then @0:29-0:30

As you can see when go to full-screen in Itunes, then quit... i get a gray screen(same as the logon screen, and also appears if I launch Itunes in full-screen). When I quit Chrome from full-screen it happens the same plus a black screen. :confused: :confused:And this doesn't happen in Safari.:confused:

2. prisstratton macrumors 6502

prisstratton

This is nothing to worry about. When you open an application in full screen it automatically defaults to open in a new desktop, what you are seeing is that extra desktop closing. I did not see this on my system on closing an app. but more so on opening an application (particularly iTunes). The effect was exactly the same as what you showed in your video. You may see this more or less depending on how many apps. you are running at the time and how many system resources are being consumed.