Is This Ok To Do

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by iphonetoday, Jan 22, 2011.

1. iphonetoday macrumors regular

hi there

i have a question
    if i t create website about iphone such as tutorial unlocking / jailbreake in a site , is that legal to do that site will apple complain or anything if create a personal site discuss about iphone

2. ECUpirate44 macrumors 603

ECUpirate44

Have at it, but theres already tons of websites/videos like that.

3. Dhelsdon macrumors 65816

Dhelsdon

There are lots, but still seems hard to find good tutorials unless you search thoroughly

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

you might look at Iclarified.com or www.redmondpie.com just to name a few. really don't think we need another. Maybe a site that can teach people how to use google and look for stickies in forums & not ask basic questions that have been asked a million times. btw I just a fwy I'm not picking on you.

5. iphonetoday thread starter macrumors regular

i mean , i'm really like iphone and i 'm going to purchase hosting/domain create site related unlocking/jailbreake tutorial in a site , i'm concerning apple will report complain or report law to me , so will i safety to do a site

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

go for it! we already said! though we don't know your country laws since you haven't said. google can provide answers too.. if your afraid I just wouldn't do it. there are tons of sites look at the others and ask yourself what your bringing to the table. if your just going to copy other peoples work you might end up in trouble from them before Apple.

http://www.crunchgear.com/2010/07/2...phone-ripping-a-dvd-for-educational-purposes/

7. iphonetoday thread starter macrumors regular

actually i'm interesting to this because i want to help dummy iphone user could j/b and unlocking , i'm not that smart have tutorial before dev team or limerain , which mean copy from news from other site ,

8. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

IMO ... the odds of success seem very slim for you :cool:

9. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

unfortunately, your english is too broken for people to understand your tutorials if written in English; if you do it in your native language you might have some ground to create a site that will get visitors. GL

10. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

Apple will have no grounds for action against you if you do not engage in the distribution of copyrighted Apple code/firmware

11. james92se macrumors 6502a

So, so true.