Is this Possible for the iPhone???

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by VideoNewbie, Jul 26, 2010.

1. VideoNewbie macrumors 6502

a friend of mine who has a blackberry says that he gets all his missed calls and voicemails directed to his emails

he said the added benefit of this is that calls that missed calls that dont show up on the phone will always show up on his email,.

is there such a feature for the iphone>?

2. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Why wouldn't missed calls show up on the phone and you have to go into email to check?

3. Jhanson09 macrumors regular

pretty neat feature. I saw something about ATT will text you voicemails or something like that. think you have to pay a monthly fee for it tho. Doubt they will do anything about missed calls tho.

4. labman macrumors 604

labman

this is the main reason I love google voice. you call I miss it I get a SMS a email and a voice msg. also call the gv number it will ring my cell the house and work or any other numbers I registered all at the same time.for free!

5. labman macrumors 604

labman

this is the main reason I love google voice. you call I miss it I get a SMS a email and a voice msg. also call the gv number it will ring my cell the house and work or any other numbers I registered all at the same time, for free.

6. Fernandez21 macrumors 601

Fernandez21

if you have no reception and the calls goes strait to voicemail it won't show up on the call list.

7. iggypod macrumors 6502a

iggypod

Unfortunately not. We have that feature with our VOIP plans and love it. Would love to see ATT implement it.