Is today the last day to return a launch day iPad?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by wirelessness, Mar 27, 2012.

1. wirelessness macrumors 6502

Is today the last day or possibly tomorrow? Depends on how you count the days.

2. boy-better-know macrumors 65816

boy-better-know

You have 14 days. Which brings you to Friday. But i am counting the days in the normal, human being way that people have been doing for thousands of years.

3. IllIllIll macrumors 6502a

OK, I have to know...how do YOU count days, and how/why is it different than the normal way of counting? Do you define a day as 30 hours or something?

4. hasanahmad macrumors 6502a

5. DigitalJunior macrumors member

Returned one of ours today. Rang Apple last week and they sent TNT today to collect at their expense which I thought was first rate.

6. wirelessness thread starter macrumors 6502

I just want to exchange it for a different model. No way would I want to live without one :)

I had a very bad experience with a Sprint cellphone purchase where the FIRST day you buy it counts a one day. So my thought was buy on 1st return on the 15th. But now they said that's 15 days.

I did get a little ahead of myself though. Even using that model you would have until Thursday. I called Apple just to be sure and of course they are only counting it as 11 days since my purchase so I have a few more days to decide between AT&T or VZW.

7. applesith macrumors 68020

applesith

It's 14 days from when you receive the item. I just bought another ipad today at the grand central store and it has a return date of April 10th on the receipt.

8. Justin Luck macrumors regular

If you buy one from Best Buy, does it have a 30 day return policy?

9. IllIllIll macrumors 6502a

If you're BB Rewards Premier Silver, you have 45 days.

10. Jumpie macrumors 6502a

Jumpie

They actually allow explosions at Foxconn to disfigure the workers who make them.

11. Dammit Cubs macrumors 68000

Dammit Cubs

I'm definetly not returing my Ipad. The real question is, Do I need the 4G Ipad or can I live with just the Wifi Model?

12. thesiren macrumors 6502a

thesiren

wait, what?

13. Bokes macrumors 6502

I was in the NYC upper west side location today and I watched a woman return 7 unopened iPads.