Is Transparent Dock Universal?

pammyspyce

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 29, 2005
Bay Area, Calif
I got a new MacBook today and I'm having trouble figuring out if some of my favorite 3rd party apps are Universal yet. I did read the list on the top of this forum. Does anyone know if Transparent dock will run on my computer? If not, any other suggestions? I hate not having a clear dock. Thanks!

JonD25

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2006
pammyspyce said:
I got a new MacBook today and I'm having trouble figuring out if some of my favorite 3rd party apps are Universal yet. I did read the list on the top of this forum. Does anyone know if Transparent dock will run on my computer? If not, any other suggestions? I hate not having a clear dock. Thanks!
Wow. Are you serious? Watch out for the flames...

(btw, this is the 5th time this question has been asked in the last few weeks)

rspeaker

macrumors 6502
Jan 1, 2006
JonD25 said:
Wow. Are you serious? Watch out for the flames...

(btw, this is the 5th time this question has been asked in the last few weeks)

THANK YOU!! I didn't want to be a jerk and point that out to THIS person as well... seriously. I understand the forum being a place to help and everything, and personally, I search here and Google before posting. I can NOT believe TWO people posted this same question on the same day.... goodness.

JonD25

macrumors 6502
Feb 9, 2006
Bubbasteve said:
You all really need to calm down

I'm not sure if it is Universal or not... I'm interested in this too.
Twice in one day, 5 times in the last few weeks. A simple search will answer your question easily. Even a short browse on the first page of this forum will answer it. I would expect it from someone who hasnt been around, but the OP seems to have been here a while.

Again, to answer the question, no it is not universal yet.

Bubbasteve

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2004
Charleston, IL
JonD25 said:
Twice in one day, 5 times in the last few weeks. A simple search will answer your question easily. Even a short browse on the first page of this forum will answer it. I would expect it from someone who hasnt been around, but the OP seems to have been here a while.

Again, to answer the question, no it is not universal yet.
Calm down...the question has been answered, let's move on.

zap2

macrumors 604
Mar 8, 2005
Washington D.C
JonD25 said:

You could just ignore this whole thread then:rolleyes: