is winterboard ip4 ready yet?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Advil, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Advil macrumors 6502a

sorry for the ignorance, i've been out of the loop for a few months. but every time i try to apply a theme i get this..

[​IMG]

any ideas? or repos for retina themes or anything?

2. enzom21 macrumors 6502

You have to use the Bundle or Folder method to theme now. The icon folder is something from summerboard and saurik has said he will not update it to work with the new icon resolution.

3. Advil thread starter macrumors 6502a

alrighty then, so winterboard is dead now? where can i go to find themes now, i'm sure i can figure out this "bundle method" if i find a tutorial or directions but any resources are appreciated!

4. sidewinder macrumors 68020

sidewinder

No, WinterBoard also uses bundles....

http://www.saurik.com/id/9

S-

5. enzom21 macrumors 6502

No you still use winterboard but instead of placing app icons in the "icon" folder of a theme you need to know each app's bundle or folder name, for example the calendar's bundle folder would be com.apple.mobilecal or MobileCal.app. I find the .app method easier simply because you don't have to search for the bundle name. ​

You also have to know the name of the app's icon that goes in the folder or bundle. Icons are usually named icon@2x.png for retina supported apps, if they have not been update for retina support they are most likely icon.png, but you stil have to look in each app folder to find out what the icon is named.