Is your package on the truck to deliver?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AlexDB9, Jun 23, 2010.

1. AlexDB9 macrumors regular

My iPhone is still scheduled to com today before 3pm. Is anyones order out for delivery?

2. g8orballboy macrumors regular

Mine is, but i had it delivered for instore pickup with AT&T and they said they can't give it to me until tomorrow... wish i had just delivered it home. :-/

3. Flash69 macrumors regular

As far as the tracking system goes, my phone still does not show out for delivery. It does show that it arrived at the local sort facility this morning at 5:06 AM.

It was supposed to be here by 10:30 and it's now 10:50 and it's not here!

I mean it's priority so FedEx needs to make it a priority.

4. RonHC macrumors 6502a

RonHC

Says "OUT FOR DELIVERY"

since 5:38 am this morning :mad:

5. Dfndr90 macrumors regular

Dfndr90

6. Built macrumors 68020

7. jchampl macrumors member

this is the last thing my tracking shows...
    Jun 23, 2010 3:51 AM
    At dest sort facility
    CHICAGO, IL

I just got it.... it doesn't even say it was delivered

8. iMuscles macrumors newbie

According to FedEx tracking my iPhone arrived in Newark, NJ at 5:14am this morning (I live half hour from Newark) with a scheduled delivery date of today by 3pm. I'm getting a little worried that it won't come today as I already saw a FedEx truck go past my house a few hours ago.

9. mgmusicman94 macrumors 6502a

That's good. Your fedex guy has a long route probably so at least you know it's on the truck. It's not going to come immediately.

10. IBradMac macrumors 68000

IBradMac

Out For Delivery since 5:02 this morning.

UPS comes between 12-3.

11. Lifesuxsbad macrumors regular

Lifesuxsbad

Today

Mine is scheduled to be delivered today by 10:30 am and it is now 11:13 am so don't dwell to much on the time that is says it will be delivered by!! I want to take a shower but don't want to miss fedex!!!

12. Diseal3 macrumors 65816

Same here only mine is in TN and left at 3:30 A.M so there is still hope mine will come today like it was supposed to =D

13. g8orballboy macrumors regular

picked up? from where?

14. cbruce76 macrumors member

My phone sat in Oakland for 26 hours. Tracking says it left Oakland at 2:00am, and according to the tracking it has not yet arrived in Sacramento (7 hours later).

My shipment was not priority. So, even though I got the email from Apple, I'm not optimistic that I'm getting my phone today.

15. woodekm macrumors 65816

woodekm

Mine says to be delivered (to my house) by 3:00 today and everything seemed in order untill it got to the arriving airport last night (the fedex dest. sort facility).

Its been there since last night and Ive waited for the status to switch to "Out for delivery" all AM, so I can go home from Work so I dont miss them.

Still says at fedex dest. sort facility - Orlando. Maybe they are holding them afterall (at least for the Central Fla, (spacecoast) area.

I'll be bummed if I go home and see a tag on my door. I always miss deliveries because I work during the day, and they will NOT accept a presigned or alt delivery/sig. Its just the local drivers here. :(

16. RonHC macrumors 6502a

RonHC

its UPS

17. csunflip macrumors regular

Just talked to fedex...there scanners systems are down to update the site. Called them and they had to use a backup system....she said mine is on the truck! Even thought the site still says "Departed FedEx location"

18. Centient macrumors 6502

Just called Fed Ex and got the same story. Said mine was still on the truck, no attempt at delivery yet. Also said the driver would leave the package at my door if s/he felt the area was "safe". Not sure how I feel about that, but we'll see what happens...

19. cherrygirlunmei macrumors member

Mine is stuck at:

"MEMPHIS, TN, USA
    Wednesday, June 23, 2010 4:19 AM
    DEPARTED FEDEX LOCATION"

Supposed to deliver today,but I will see what happens. FedEx is usually good at delivering packages early where I live, so I hope to see the truck roll in by noonish. :)

I will update again if anything changes. Fingers crossed. =(

20. shagthedrummer macrumors newbie

shagthedrummer

I got my pre-order in on 6/15 and just got my tracking info. Guess where it's at? CHINA! Don't think 6/24 delivery will happen. It's time to get on the phone and complain some more :)

21. amann76 macrumors 6502

amann76

mine is still chilling at the sort facility in PHL about a 100 degrees outside today so just my luck by the time i get it the circuits will be fried. lol