iSight

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by kbrain2929, Sep 14, 2007.

1. kbrain2929 macrumors regular

kbrain2929

I need an iSight for my 30" Cinema Display that I just got... any clue where I can find one? *NOT E-BAY! :mad: * Thx... kbrain:apple:

2. kuebby macrumors 68000

kuebby

If you don't want to use eBay then your only options are Craigslist or MR Marketplace (or some other forum, but you're here already).

3. kbrain2929 thread starter macrumors regular

kbrain2929

lol. I've just found a good friend that has one... gonna see how much I can get it for. Never opened! What's a good price? I have no idea. My other Mac's have em' built in. But my Cinema Display dosen't... :( :apple:

4. Veritas&Equitas macrumors 68000

Veritas&Equitas

Well, unopened ones are going for around $300 on eBay, and even used ones in decent condition go for around $200. Anything less than that and you'd be getting a steal.

5. Naimfan macrumors 68040

Naimfan

Just as a data point, I just sold two on eBay. The first went for $188. It had been opened and used, but came in the box and was in terrific shape. The second was factory sealed and sold in 12 hours at my BIN price of $349.00.

Bob

6. bijou macrumors regular

bijou

Keep a close eye on Craigslist...I just scored one a week ago, complete with everything for $40!!! Of course, I've been patiently scouring the boards for quite some time...:D