Isis Dei Sleeve - Experiences?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iBookfan, Mar 23, 2008.

1. iBookfan macrumors 6502

iBookfan

Hi.

I've just ordered a sleeve in memory foam from Isis Dei. I would like to hear if any of you have it/them and what you think of it? Does it protect well? and so on. And is it better than a normal neopren sleeve (like tucano)?

And if you ordered with internation shipping: - How long did it take to arrive?

Thanks! - I've also posted this thread on the "macbook forum", but it seems like there is more people on this forum :)

2. arnolds macrumors newbie

arnolds

Isis Dei

I just got a macbook air, and there are like no cases for it yet. So I got their SLC punk sleeve - which I like cause it has a strap and extra pocket for cords and everything - and it has worked extremely well. I mean I haven't thrown it against a wall or anything, but I have bumped it a couple times and it remains scratch-less. I would Never carry around my laptop without my case. I haven't used a tucano sleeve, but Isis definitely beats out other companies in design, quality, and price. I plan on getting their macbook air case as soon as it is available.

I'm a fan :) - they are also doing this design contest thing, check it out and vote for me!! :]
    http://digg.com/design/Isis_Dei_a_new_Vote_Submit_for_Laptop_Sleeves

3. JamesP12345 macrumors newbie

I ordered a sleeve from them when I got my MBP a couple of months ago, have been pretty pleased with it, it came within a week or so (international) and offers fairly good protection and is of a pretty good quality. I don't think it would stop damage if you threw it against a wall or anything, but it would certainly limit it, and it does offer good protection for my laptop when I'm carrying it inside my bag to work.