iSkelter SlatePro Desk

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by ECJ, Jul 2, 2014.

1. ECJ macrumors 6502

ECJ

Finally received my SlatePro desk from the Kickstater campaign. It was pretty easy to put together, has a good height and the grooves for your accessories work as expected. There is no wobble and every piece fits perfectly. No complaints so far. Now for the pics.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. fhall1 macrumors 68040

fhall1

Nice - but they need to make a wider model.....sometimes I need to spread my work out and looking at your pics - seeing the laptop hanging off into the air - that's just not enough room.

3. ECJ, Jul 3, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2014

ECJ thread starter macrumors 6502

ECJ

Yeah if it was just 6 inches long that would be great. I think that I'm going to get a stand that I can close the laptop and hook it up to the iMac.

Update:
    I just emailed them about this, and support stated that a larger desk is coming in the next 6-8 months. It's in planning stages now. Just thought people would want to know. Anyone want to buy a slightly used desk in 6 months? lol

4. brand macrumors 601

brand

I wonder how many people opt for the ventilation holes. Its just my opinion but to me they look horrible.

5. handlemyhansen macrumors member

i love their designs and am thinking about getting the lap desk.

I move around to much to have a stationary desk but the lap desk would be awesome for wherever i go, especially when i need to study at school.