iSkin Aura for 4S

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ksoze, Oct 17, 2011.

1. ksoze macrumors regular

These look great in pics - anyone got one yet. Appears it does have a lip to protect front bezel. Please share your experiences with it.

2. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

please i would love to see pics of this case as well

3. srowndedbyh2o macrumors regular

I ordered one of the iSkin aura cases last Thursday (10/13) and will post photos once I get it.
    UNFORTUNATELY I made the mistake of pre-ordering my iPhone 4s on the first day (10/07) at my local AT&T store. Today (10/17) I went by the store to check and they told me it would be another 20 days before my phone arrives!! They also said they currently have the iPhone 4s in stock, but I can’t get one because I pre-ordered one. I said let’s cancel the pre-order and I’ll get one of the ones they have in stock. They said they have to wait until my phone arrives before they can cancel the order.
    So apparently at the AT&T store, pre-ordering bumps you to the end of the line!!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

4. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

hey did anyone get this case yet ? it really looks hot , i hope it looks as good in person. I may get this if its sturdy and does not scratch to easy.

5. Gmas macrumors member

Really interested in some first-hand reviews of this case.

Looks amazing.

Anyone know if it's "lay-on-table" design? It looks like it extends past the screen on the website, but can't tell 100%.

6. Kemical macrumors newbie

I just got my shipping notice for my iSkin Aura for iPhone 4s and iPad 2. I will post some pics in a few days when they arrive.

7. Rob9874 macrumors 6502

Very interested in user reviews/pics of this case, also. Looks really nice!

8. Jovani.ivan macrumors newbie

I was really interested in the blue iSkin aura case, but 2 issues have caused me to consider other cases.

1. The case doesn't seem to extend past the front face of the phone (some people call this a lip). It seems that if the phone were to fall, there would be nothing there protecting the front glass from damage; which is really the biggest reason I would want a case, other than to protect the camera in the back.

2. The camera port looks very small. Other case designers seem to be moving away from this design as it cases glare from flash. The back being reflective metal would logically make this an even bigger issue as the metal would reflect the light.

A friend recommended I look at the Speck line of products. I found the following series of cases and I quite like their designs. They solve both of the issues I mentioned above.

http://www.speckproducts.com/iphone-case/iphone-4-case/fabshell-burton-for-iphone-4.html

I'm really interested in what you think of the case when you get it. Could you post a few pics of the front, especially if it does have a lip. Could you also take a few shots with the flash on and see if there are any issues. Thanks!

9. puckhead193 macrumors G3

puckhead193

any one bit the bullet yet? The matching iPad 2 case would look very nice along with the my iphone ;)

10. ksoze thread starter macrumors regular

Not to sway your decision, but since no one here actually has seen a case yet, are you not liking things that you do not know about? You describe two issues which no one can judge until they have seen one.

If you have seen one in the flesh or have one, please let us know about these features.

11. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

Did anyone get this case yet ? i cant wait to see pictures and a review.

12. Jovani.ivan macrumors newbie

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1264369

Bottom of the post. Told you so :-/