Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

Big Apple

macrumors member
Jun 30, 2010
Thanks for posting those codes. I was going to order one earlier but got distracted with something else and forgot. Saved me a few dollars right there - much appreciated! :)

Comment

spybenj

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
I bought one at a local store(Computer Systems Centre in Toronto)

It is really nice, but really easily scratched.

I had it in my pocket with an earphone case(etymotic HF3s), and the metal piece from the zipper somehow scratched the bottom plastic and the bottom of the brushed metal.

It still looks really nice, but is kind of annoying. It is just a case, and better it be scratched than my iPhone, but still, a dull piece of metal shouldn't be able to do that.

Still love the case though! Debating whether I should try to exchange it for a new one or not.

Comment

pooleman

Suspended
Jan 11, 2012
Eastern CT
I really like iSkins cases. I ve owned several for each model of iPhone. Check out the Revo for the iPhone 4S. They should be making one of these for the iPhone 5 soon.

Comment

nin7474

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2009
Thanks for posting those codes. I was going to order one earlier but got distracted with something else and forgot. Saved me a few dollars right there - much appreciated! :)

Glad i could help!:)

----------

I bought one at a local store(Computer Systems Centre in Toronto)

It is really nice, but really easily scratched.

I had it in my pocket with an earphone case(etymotic HF3s), and the metal piece from the zipper somehow scratched the bottom plastic and the bottom of the brushed metal.

It still looks really nice, but is kind of annoying. It is just a case, and better it be scratched than my iPhone, but still, a dull piece of metal shouldn't be able to do that.

Still love the case though! Debating whether I should try to exchange it for a new one or not.

Can you post pics, please??

Comment

spybenj

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
Not the best pictures, but they should show the scratch.

rszmg8064.jpg

phpfyitoqpm.jpg

The scratches were made with this

images

So, again, not that bad, but still kindof annoying.

Comment

nin7474

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2009
Wondering if anyone have real pics of it in different colors.

Comment

Prospekt

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2009
I have the black one coming in on Friday. Now the blue one is available and I really like that too. I'll see how I like the fit of the black one first. I had the aura for my iPhone 4 and it was very nice looking

Comment

nin7474

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 29, 2009
I have the black one coming in on Friday. Now the blue one is available and I really like that too. I'll see how I like the fit of the black one first. I had the aura for my iPhone 4 and it was very nice looking

Sweet!!

Comment

anizee

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2012
ARIPH5-BE1.png

Really like the look of this case but apparently it cracks and scratches easily. Amazon is selling it for $25 so it seems like a pretty good deal and I am tempted. Anyone with experience with this case?

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.