iSkin Revo vs Switcheasy Capsule

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Dieselat, Mar 16, 2008.

1. Dieselat macrumors newbie

I'm about to buy a case for my 16 gig iphone and I can't decide between the iSkin Revo and the Switcheasy Capsule. If you own either of the cases could you tell me how comfortable they feel and is it a good case?

The price doesn't matter since on ebay you can get either one for $20.

Thank you for your time.

2. fastbite macrumors 6502a

fastbite

Go naked and have fun enjoying the design.

Attached Files:

3. palmerized macrumors regular

I had the Revo and have recently decided to go Naked. The Revo was nice, but made it feel a bit too bulky. Also, I found the black neoprene collected a lot of lint and made it look dirty. No question is protects it though.

I just use an iPod sock for traveling. That's it. The iPhone screen is supposed to be scratch-resistant. I'll just have to make sure I don't drop it.

Also -- this device is SO damn sexy that I want to show it off in it's birthday suit.

4. yOyOYoo macrumors 6502a

yOyOYoo

I had the capsule... didn't like it too much since I felt like the screen protectors didn't work so well. I'm selling mine actually...

anyways for you I would recommend looking into the Incase Slider case, maybe the Cozip clip on back case. Maybe even the Seidio Rubberized case. These are all very slim cases that add very little bulk to your phone.

I'm currently using the Cozip clip on back case, it provides just enough protection for the back of the phone and adds a very nice grippy feeling to the phone.