iSkin Revo2 for iphone 3g

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by derek320, Jan 20, 2009.

1. derek320 macrumors member

I'm getting an iphone 3g in February as soon as my t-mobile contract is up, and am trying to find a case before I get my phone that way its protected from the moment I get the phone.

I saw the iskin Revo2 at the Apple store the other day and it looked like a nice case. I read some reviews and watched some youtube reviews on it. Seems like a good case, but none of those reviews actually review it after long term usage.

So, anyone who has this case, what are your thoughts on it? Does it hold up over time? Do you actually use the visor? How does the screen protector it comes with work? Just any thoughts about the case would be great.

I'm not worried about the $40 price because I found it somewhere else for $25 shipped.

2. katokalin22 macrumors newbie

Revo 2

The Revo holds up quite well. The rubber of the case seems to be a lot thicker than that of most other cases and stretches out a lot less. I had one for the first gen and used it for an entire year, the second gen I used for 6 months, they both worked great. The shield is useful (I thought, especially to keep out dust), I used it almost the entire time. I did break my shield on the 2nd gen and did not replace it due to the fact it costs $15. The case is the best rubber case I found and does not wear out with use.