iSkin Solo/Solo FX Issue

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by abijnk, Jul 9, 2009.

1. abijnk macrumors 68040

abijnk

I am having a problem with my iSkin Solo FX. I really love the case, by far my favorite of all the cases I've tried, but I am having an issue with it interfering with the screen protector I have on (have tried three now, Bodyguardz front, the mirror protector it came with and PS anti-glare). The issue is that the sides are pushing on the edges of the screen protector and peeling it up. Is anyone else having this issue? If you had this problem have you found a way to deal with it?

Thanks everyone

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

I know the case poses that problem as does the iFrogz.
    For me, cutting the corners of the screen protector worked for me (this is on the iFrogz). Could you by chance try that on your SoloFX?

3. abijnk thread starter macrumors 68040

abijnk

It isn't really the corners that are having the issue, it is the long sides. Its like the part that wraps around over the bezel manages to line up just perfectly so that when I grip the phone and the side of the case move a little bit they pry up the edges of the screen protector.

Hmmm... I don't know that that description really gets across what I'm trying to say. I will see if I can get some pics.

4. Ferris23 macrumors 68020

The Iskin will ever so slightly stretch after you take the phone out a few times, mine never has a problem with the screen shield. Chances are it's just new and very tight around the edges. It doesn't even stretch to be loose, in fact you won't see the difference. But just take it out a few times and eventually the sides should ease up a bit.