iskin solo

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by UnLiMiTeD558, Jan 16, 2010.

1. UnLiMiTeD558 macrumors regular

So ive had the iskin solo for about a week now, taken it on and off a few times and now the chrome around the phone has a bunch of little scratches around it. Has anyone else had this problem? Im a little pissed my less then 2 week old iphone is all scratched around the chrome, u have to put it under a light to see them but they are still there.

2. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I just checked my phone and nope, I don't have any scratches on the chrome (other than on the very bottom, where there are 1 or 2 from me sloppily putting it on the Bose Sounddock). I've used 3 different Solo FXs and several knockoffs as well.

3. ajohnson253 macrumors 68000

ajohnson253

It's okay for scratching around the bezel, brings that specific iPhone more character.....;)

4. joesegal76 macrumors member

Yes! I have recently had the same issue, but I thought it was impossible since its rubber. I just assumed it was the previous hardshell case that caused the scratches on the bezel but now I'm almost positibe its the Iskin Solo FX i recently bought. I sent an email to them but they immediately dismissed my claim saying they would not put a product on the market that would cause damage to products.