iSkin

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mr D, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Mr D macrumors 6502

What are your thoughts on iSkin cases? I would assume they would be more popular but I rarely see anyone talk about them on here... I was looking at the Solo vu case and it looks fairly nice.

2. logicpro7 macrumors 6502a

I used to have a iSkin Revo on my 3G and loved it... But they don't do any decent colours on the Revo for 4!

Otherwise i would grab one!

Revo, if you are reading this... Make some new colours!

3. wahoo10 macrumors 6502

I used a SoloFX on my 3GS, ordered another one for my 4S. I just got a Switcheasy TRIM today and like it a lot, but I like to have a second case around. Plus, happen to really like the purple :p They offer a decent amount of drop protection, but it's a harder silicon that doesn't absorb as much as others.

4. psychonaut macrumors 6502a

I like iSkin cases but they sometimes tend to be a bit more expensive

5. jena55 macrumors member

I had an iskin fx for my 3gs and loved it. I ordered the iskin solo for my 4s, and although it is a great fit... I am a little disappointed. It shows fingerprints galore. I guess I should have got the fx which is matte, but I wasn't a big fan of the design on the 4s fx.

6. srowndedbyh2o macrumors regular

I ordered one of the new iSkin aura cases http://www.iskin.com/iphone4/aura/#gallery.
    It’s pretty pricy, and I’m not sure how well it will protect the iPhone. It doesn’t look like there is any type of soft lining inside. I hope that any dust that gets inside between the back of the phone and the case doesn’t scratch the back of the phone. Maybe I’ll put a screen protector on the back before I put the phone in the case.
    Even with these concerns, I went ahead and ordered the case ‘cause I just LOVE the look!

7. Luna81 macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Had one for my 3GS and just got one for the 4s. If you like their Facebook page there is a link for 15% off.