Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Mr D, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Mr D macrumors 6502

Oct 11, 2007
    What are your thoughts on iSkin cases? I would assume they would be more popular but I rarely see anyone talk about them on here... I was looking at the Solo vu case and it looks fairly nice.
  2. logicpro7 macrumors 6502a

Sep 25, 2006
    London UK
    I used to have a iSkin Revo on my 3G and loved it... But they don't do any decent colours on the Revo for 4!

Otherwise i would grab one!

Revo, if you are reading this... Make some new colours!
  3. wahoo10 macrumors 6502

Feb 11, 2009
    I used a SoloFX on my 3GS, ordered another one for my 4S. I just got a Switcheasy TRIM today and like it a lot, but I like to have a second case around. Plus, happen to really like the purple :p They offer a decent amount of drop protection, but it's a harder silicon that doesn't absorb as much as others.
  4. psychonaut macrumors 6502a

Jul 24, 2008
    I like iSkin cases but they sometimes tend to be a bit more expensive
  5. jena55 macrumors member

Jan 31, 2009
    I had an iskin fx for my 3gs and loved it. I ordered the iskin solo for my 4s, and although it is a great fit... I am a little disappointed. It shows fingerprints galore. I guess I should have got the fx which is matte, but I wasn't a big fan of the design on the 4s fx.
  6. srowndedbyh2o macrumors regular

Mar 28, 2009
    I ordered one of the new iSkin aura cases
    It’s pretty pricy, and I’m not sure how well it will protect the iPhone. It doesn’t look like there is any type of soft lining inside. I hope that any dust that gets inside between the back of the phone and the case doesn’t scratch the back of the phone. Maybe I’ll put a screen protector on the back before I put the phone in the case.
    Even with these concerns, I went ahead and ordered the case ‘cause I just LOVE the look!
  7. Luna81 macrumors newbie

Jun 20, 2009
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A334 Safari/7534.48.3)

Had one for my 3GS and just got one for the 4s. If you like their Facebook page there is a link for 15% off.