Ismoothrun Audio Cues standalone AW

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Apps' started by Midway123, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Midway123 macrumors newbie

I see that Ismoothrun has included Audio Cues in the standalone AW app (since yesterday, version 6.0.0).

I went for a run last night but did not get any audio feedback. I have switched it on on the phone ISR app, but of course did not carry the phone. In their blog they show settings where to activate it, but I am unable to locate these settings on the watch (or phone). Can anybody on the forum help me to locate the relevant setting and activate the audio cues on the watch for standalone use? I would surely appreciate your help!

2. igrover macrumors regular

igrover

Worked for me. Make sure that you do not have watch in silent mode - swipe up from your watch face and make sure the bell symbol does not have a line through it. This worked for me.

3. Midway123 thread starter macrumors newbie

Ah, thanks. My AW is (until now) always in silent mode with music playing through BT headset (AirPods) while running. Does ISR audio go through BT headset as well or through speaker?

4. igrover macrumors regular

igrover

My audio alerts were through my AirPods.

5. Midway123 thread starter macrumors newbie

Got is working now. I had to do a complete reinstall, then the "settings" menu appeared and audio worked. Even if AW is in silent mode. Thanks for the help!