Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

menziep

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 21, 2006
Isnt it about time the Mac Rumors Buyer Guide get sorted out

i mean like:

saying the PowerBook and the iBook line is Discontuned, spliting the iPod lines into Parts like iPod, iPod Nano, iPod shuffle ect and maybe a frontpage ad telling people about the Buyers Guide as i get fedd up of telling people "see the buyers guide"

Anyway these are my suggestions

Kwyjibo

macrumors 68040
Nov 5, 2002
the ipod thing has been posted to death, if you do a search you'll see the reasoning behind leaving it together ... as for the iBook that was like a week ago ... powerbook thing can go now for sure too.

tk421

macrumors 6502a
Dec 7, 2005
Los Angeles
menziep said:

i mean like:

saying the PowerBook and the iBook line is Discontuned, spliting the iPod lines into Parts like iPod, iPod Nano, iPod shuffle ect and maybe a frontpage ad telling people about the Buyers Guide as i get fedd up of telling people "see the buyers guide"

That bugs me too.

I don't think they should discontinue the iBook and Powerbook, though. They should merge it with MacBook and MacBook Pro. They didn't start the iMac history from scratch when it went Intel. Meanwhile, the MacBook history says "No historical data available." That's really inconsistent.

sourcemonkey

macrumors regular
menziep said:

i mean like:

Isn't it about time... you learnt to use the thread title to actually describe the thread content?
[sorry - I'm in a bit of a grumpy mood. I don't mean to be offensive]

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.